RMA Terms & Conditions
e92Plus Website RMA Terms and Conditions
In order to return goods to E92 Plus Ltd, we request that you follow our online returns procedure. To ensure we are able to deal efficiently with your return, it is important that you obtain a RMA (Returns Material Authorization) number before sending goods back to us, thus enabling the tracking of the return throughout its full processing.
Important: Please note that if you are using a free web-based email service such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc, any emails sent automatically from us may arrive in your "Junk" folder, based on how you have configured your service. Please check your Junk folder regularly for any correspondence we might send.
Obtaining a Returns (RMA) Number
You must obtain a Returns (RMA - Returned Materials Authorisation) Number before returning any product. If you send product(s) back without a Returns Number, it may result in rejection or a delay in processing.
- Visit our website at www.e92plus.com
- Select the Partners Tab
- Select RMA (under Portal Navigation on the right hand side)
Your Returns (RMA) number will be sent to you within 7 days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays).
- Ensure you have included everything the product came with including all manuals, drivers, disks, cables.
- If returned items are incomplete, we will not be able to process them and they will be rejected.
- Package the product securely using the original packaging it was received in or use your own adequate alternative.
- If you have questions about suitable packaging for an item, please call our Customer Care Department on 020 8274 7000
- Do not write the Returns (RMA) number on the box or packaging but on a label which should be affixed to the outside of the package containing the return address as follows:
RMA# [insert here]
Hook Rise South
- We recommend you return your product using a traceable insured service. This will require a signature when our Returns Department receives it and confirms our receipt of the package.
- Ensure you retain the receipt for the carriage cost as this will be required should the goods be lost or damaged in transit.
PLEASE NOTE:IF YOUR HARDWARE PRODUCT HAS NO FAULT FOUND A RETURN CARRIAGE COST OF £13.90 excluding VAT (up to 20Kg) WILL APPLY BEFORE YOUR ITEM IS RETURNED. PRODUCTS ABOVE THIS WEIGHT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL CHARGES WHICH WILL BE NOTIFIED TO YOU PRIOR TO THE RETURN OF THE ITEM.
- Please note each of our manufacturers have their own terms and conditions with regards to returns of their software.
- Each software return is on a case by case basis.
We reserve the right to charge a handling fee of 20% of the purchase price of the products purchased in the case of non-fault returns for credit.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact our Customer Care Department on 020 8274 7000 between the hours of 08.30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).