DETECT. HUNT. RESPOND.
Automate threat detection, hunting and response across your network, cloud, endpoints and enterprise IoT. With Fidelis, you benefit from one unified platform ensuring faster detection, empowering threat hunting and automating response – providing accuracy, clarity and certainty for your cyber security team.
One Platform - Multiple Use Cases
Fidelis Elevate provides a consolidated security stack that integrates, automates, orchestrates and correlates rich metadata from network, endpoint and deception defenses to help you quickly detect, hunt and respond with precision to even the most advanced threats.
A trusted platform: Featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Privileged Access Management
Relied on by 40+ U.S. Gov Agencies
Trusted by 12 of the Fortune 50
Depended on by 24 of the Fortune 100
A Force Multiplier for Your Security Operations
Fidelis Elevate™ integrates network traffic analysis, data loss prevention, deception, and endpoint detection and response into one unified solution. Now your security team can focus on the most urgent threats and protect sensitive data rather than spending time validating and triaging thousands of alerts.
Enhance your visibility and detection capabilities
- Inspect all ports and protocols
- See north-south traffic, lateral movement and data exfiltration
- Enrich alerts with data and context from Fidelis Network®, Fidelis Endpoint®, and Fidelis Deception™ – all in a unified platform
- Combine threat intelligence, sandboxing, machine learning, deception, and Fidelis research
- Capture and store metadata for analysis and threat hunting
Automate response for quick and effective resolution
- Draw conclusions with accuracy by automatically collapsing many alerts and events into a single view
- Automatically validate network alerts on the endpoint with certainty
- Raise the priority level when evidence is found of increased risk
- Automatically execute a response playbook to jumpstart your investigation with clarity
- Stop data leakage, command and control, and active attacks