Security for Virtualised Environments
In recent years, virtualisation has gradually become a game-changing strategy for the IT industry worldwide and is now a tried and true approach for corporate computing environments. Since its emergence as a consolidating technology, it has continued to drive tremendous operational benefits, which help increase IT productivity and accelerate business agility. Virtualisation lowers various equipment and maintenance-associated costs, while also providing higher availability, density and automation rates across data centres.
As more and more corporations virtualise their infrastructures, security best practices must not be overlooked however. The adoption of legacy solutions has proven inefficient due to the architectural differences between physical and virtual environments. Specifically, traditional software solutions have not passed the performance test when running on virtual machines. While being heavily wasteful in resource utilisation, they can cause undesirable performance hits like resource contention.
To fully enjoy the benefits of virtualisation while ensuring the best possible security posture, organisations need a solution that designed from the ground to work in every environment. A hybrid solution to today's hybrid, complex networks.
Trend Micro Deep Security
Already selected by thousands of global customers to protect millions of servers, Trend Micro™ Deep Security™ powers Trend Micro’s Hybrid Cloud Security solution, providing leading security capabilities for physical, virtual, and cloud servers from a single integrated platform.
- Comprehensive security capabilities, including anti-malware with web reputation, host-based firewall, intrusion detection/prevention, integrity monitoring, log inspection, and globally trusted SSL certificates.
- Deployment flexibility with the choice of software or as a service offerings. Includes full multi-tenant capabilities for easy service operation.
- Reduced cost and complexity with a single platform for management of security controls and policies across multiple environments: physical, virtual, cloud, and hybrid.
- Protects servers from ransomware, including attackers targeting known software vulnerabilities to inject malicious software, or file servers from being attacked over the network via a compromised endpoint.
Bitdefender Security for Virtualised Environments
Bitdefender Security for Virtualised Environments is a security service for virtual machines, virtualised datacenters and cloud instances delivered by the GravityZone on premise console.
- Outstanding protection for Windows and Linux virtual machines: enabling real time scanning for file systems, processes, memory and registry
- Proven performance in datacenters: up to 20% performance improvement compared to traditional security vendors
- Works on any virtualisation platform: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, Oracle, and others on demand
- Agentless security for VMware vShield
- Flexible licensing per VS, per VDI or per CPU for consolidated datacenters